Can you believe my wedding bells will be ringing in just over 14 weeks! I remember when it was 14 months away and I was thinking how long we still had to wait. And now it’s just around the next corner.
We’ve done a lot in the way of preparations:
- the wedding venue was booked and deposits paid in January (last year)
- my wedding dress was found and ordered in November
- my shoes were found and bought in January
- in one week I booked a trial for my hair and make-up, booked our minister, and ordered Gary’s ring
- decided on what the invitations will look like
- decided on what the wedding cake will be and what it will look like
- And the guestlist has been finalised
- I’ve also met with my boss in terms of what we’ll be doing for the decor in the chapel and reception room.
There’s still a lot to be done though… And I am worried that I won’t get it all done. But isn’t that what all brides think?!
Hugs & Kisses
P.S. If there’s anything you think I’ve forgotten about or not thought of, please comment. It will help my over-worked brain!